Cleanplant builds solar power systems worldwide. Our exciting projects are planned and implemented by a highly motivated and ambitious team based from Berlin, Germany. We have offices in Barbados, Panama, Jamaica and Argentina.
At Cleanplant you will have great opportunities for your personal and professional development. We offer a casual and cooperative work environment, as well as entrepreneurial spirit, high quality standards and goal-oriented work.
If we have caught your interest and you think you would be an asset to our team, please send us your application (incl. motivation letter and CV). We are always interested to get to know people who are great at what they do – so please do get in touch even if your profil does not fit our open positions.
We currently have one open position:
Sales Representative (based in Jamaica)
(based in Jamaica)
Cleanplant builds high quality solar power plants and is leading the way in the clean energy sector in countries that promise a bright future for renewables. Projects are designed by experienced engineers in Berlin, Germany and locally delivered by our staff and partners.
For Jamaica, we are building a strong sales organization. We look for candidates who take this opportunity to contribute their experience, shape this exciting growth phase and benefit from exceptional development opportunities. Our culture emphasizes entrepreneurial dynamism, high quality standards and goal-oriented work.
- You have strong experience in Sales and a proven track record for closing deals
- You have excellent relations in the private business sector in Jamaica
- Ideally, you have a technical or – even better – an energy background
- You have a very good understanding of business and economics
- You have an outgoing personality and your peers tell you that you have exceptional “people skills”
- You manage priorities well and excel in an environment that is constantly evolving and new challenges arise regularly
- You are reliable and well-organized
Roles and responsibilities within Cleanplant
- You will be representing Cleanplant in Jamaica and will be the first point of contact for our customers
- From your network, you identify new market opportunities for Cleanplant
- You contact potential clients, present our proposals and grow their interest in the fascinating business opportunity that clean energy is
- You build and grow relationships to customers
- You support our operations team with project management and general business administration
What Cleanplant has to offer for you
We offer you a job in a fantastic international team and an exciting environment.
Our culture includes flexible working hours – that are solely based on ensuring the achievement of goals.
If this position sounds exciting to you, please send your application to: